Skip to main content

Black / White head home remedy treatment

I always love to find at home fix its and remedies because they are inexpensive and easily made. This home remedy consist of two things that everyone has in there home, well at least they should. Salt and tooth paste. Yes that's right salt and tooth paste can help the reduction of black head and white head production on you face. This mixture acts as an exfoliate. An exfoliate helps to clear the pores of access oils and dead skin. Good ones leave your skin feeling refreshed and looking healthy and bright. so since this one seem simple enough I figured I would try this and if it worked bring it to you guys. Both myself and my sister tried this remedy so that I could give a view of the effect on more than just one skin type. my skin type is dark but smooth. I have never really been acne prone or have had massive break outs. my problem areas are more so huge pores. My sister on the other had is a lighter brown tone. she has some acne issues every now and then however, again neither of us have acne to the point where we use prescription drugs to treat any issues. On darker skin I applied the mixture on to my entire face keeping it away from the eye area. You really do not want to get salt or tooth paste into your eyes! After applying this mixture onto the face I really concentrated on my problem areas like my chin and nose area. I call these my concentrated areas because these are the areas that I have the most problems with so I want to give them a little more attention. Once I extra applied the mixture onto the "concentration areas" in circle motions with the tips of my finger I rubbed my face not to ruff being sure not to break the skin for about 1-2 min. Once I worked all of the face and my "concentration areas " I this my face sit with the mix for about 5-7min. Then I rinsed with warm water you are going to want to us warm water because you face is going to feel so cold because of the refreshing tooth paste effect. SOOOO....after taking of the mixture m face felt really cool and refreshed. which I really like the sensation. Also once dried my face with a warm towel. I noticed that my face was really fresh looking the skin was bright a radiant, it really had this awake glow about it. I was really pleased with the out come of this experiment. Even on my sister's face with the some acne it didn't take away the break outs that she was having away. However, we did see the inflammation go down in the ones that she did have. HERE'S HOW ~2-3Table spoons of salt ~4 Table spoons of tooth paste any brand I used Colgate baking soda & peroxide whitening no real reason this is just what I have in my bathroom. ~1 small bowl or dish to mix in. ~1 plastic fork or spoon to mix with. ~1 towel ~ whatever face hydration you use daily **** I use a little natural raw she butter which can be bought in the ethnic sections of supermarket. This is optional! however, this is a product that I use everyday. It really good with treating dark spot eczema , give the skin a lot of elasticity and helps the skin to produce collagen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO I REALLY NEED ALL THIS TO START ? ( STARTER KIT FOR TRANSITIONING)

Starter Kit For Transitioning No one tells you this when you start , when you ;look on youtube and google your life away you find all kinds of mumbo jumbo that they say you should try from product and techniques. Then they show pics of the healthy hair they have now and don't tell what they did to achieve their beautiful maine. It really kind of pisses me off because I'm trying to get there and you all don't  want to give up the tapes! They just say do a big chop! Hell naw! I'm not down with the TWA movement more power to you all but that's not going to work for me. Then they say “oh girl you can transition” and show you a list of expensive products and their twist out video. I was so lost I didn't  have a clue. So after long nights of research and trial and error I figured that to start off I did not need Ms. Jesse , nor did I need  Ms. Carol or her daughter ! So in effort to help my sisters in the beginning of the transition I created a starter kit.

Where am I going ? How did I get here?

The reason that I started to transition.....       I had been at a job where all of my time went into it and before all of that I am a single mom. So I started to let my self go the main thing to go was my hair. Didn't take care of it at all just through it onto a ponytail and went. my hair was soooo dry and falling out of my head in clumps. still the light bulb had not come on I counted all to the weather changing to winter. Like that was something that is suppose to happen.     My hair had gotten so bad that it was broke in the middle and there was nothing i could do. So  I started to wear wigs and it only had gotten worst  to the point that there was i thought I would have had to chop it all off. So I started to do some research on how to save my strands. F irst thing that I came ac cross was deep conditioning now I knew that was important but i didn't know how much. i would do it every now and then when i wanted that extra bounce in my hair because it maid it really l

Renpure and Glycerin. I lost inches of my hair!!!

Hey boys and girls!  Its been a while but your girl is back ! Have I got the tea on this hair journey? Yes, chile! Lets talk about the this Renpure Coconut Water hydrating Shampoo and Condiioner. So I picked this up about a month ago while I was in Marshall’s. It caught my eye because I have color treated hair now so Im always looking for something that will keep my curls moist and keep them popping. So, of course, the product junkie in me was like you have to have this 34 oz for just $9.99. It’s a steal, right? So I have been using it. The first impression my hair felt a little dryer the usual, but I took in to consideration that it was the shampoo that I was using and I wanted to clairify my hair from all the gel and butter that I had been using. So I said hey I also picked up the Renpure Coconut Crème deep treatment masque which even maid claims that it was color safe, no sulfates.Sodium, chlordedyes harsh salts, Parabeans or gulten.  The crème masque was only $ 6.99. It sounds